domingo, 17 de junho de 2007

O que saia da boca de Andy Warhol


"Art is what you can get away with."

"
Being born is like being kidnapped and then sold into slavery."

"
Buying is much more American than thinking and I'm as American as they come."

"
Everybody winds up kissing the wrong person goodnight."

"
Dying is the most embarrassing thing that can ever happen to you, because someone's got to take care of all your details."

"
I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic."

"If you want to know all about Andy Warhol, just look at the surface of my paintings and films and me, there I am. There's nothing behind it."


"In the future everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes"

"
Sex is the biggest nothing of all time."



Nenhum comentário: